Friday, November 11, 2011

Kissing the future..

Today marked the last day of Fran joining me on The Morning Rush (since Chico's on leave). Yesterday before the show ended somebody reminded us of the future wedding vows we wrote to our non-existent fiances and so we decided to do the Top 10 things you'd wanna say to your future boyfriend/girlfriend. We were so surprised at the amount of messages we got from people today, I guess it just goes to show that deep down inside of everyone, there's a budding romantic wanting to come out.

We never even remembered that today was 11/11/11 so it all kind of fell into place. So in keeping with the tradition of wishing, here are our messages to our future significant others.

So Fran came up with two entries..

Dear Future Boyfriend,

It's 11.11.11 today, I've been doing it all my life, but since today is the day for it, I'll wish for you harder than ever before.

and

Dear Future Boyfriend,

I really dont know when you'll arrive, I dont even know if I want you right now. But when the time is right, I'm hoping you'll ease all my fears and wrap your arms around me and give me that one solid hug I've been waiting for. Dont be shocked if I cry a little, because its been an amazing adventure to get to you and now that you're here im happy that we can share the next adventure together.

Here's my message to the future..

Dear Future Girlfriend,

I especially like how quirky you can be, and how sometimes you're a dork just like me.

I like how you don't care about what the world thinks, and how you laugh at my jokes even if they stink.

I hope that eventually we'll be on the same boat, because I know that when that happens life will be on a happier note.

So for now I say hey, coz I'm hoping that when we get together all you'll get to say is yay.


And with that, thank YOU for making 11/11/11 memorable for us. Here's to all of our wishes coming true :)

30 comments:

  1. Nakana.. Rumarhyme.. Pumo-poet.. Uhmm.. Ndi maganda pakinggan hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na touch naman ako gino...sige na nga - gino's future girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing message for your future girlfriend, Gino. I love Fran's message too. :) Hope you both find your future loveys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice! and touching message.
    I suggest you both keep the original letter and once the time comes that you have your bf and gf na basahin nyo sa harap nya.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haaaaayyy... i have really this weird idea that you have in mind nah while you are saying this entry of yours.. GOSH.. Hope tama ko...

    ReplyDelete
  7. well i just still HOPES that in the end... when you found your future girlfriend,,, that you are a better man when you are with... or you are much happier when _ _ _ N IS AROUND... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so you will still realized... that SHE's the ONE... ;) THANKS for sharing this memorable moment of your tmr episode.. with of curz.. none other than the "one" & only FRAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i saw your Adidas fun run pic... you look good together Gino... well as BEST BUDDIES of curz..
    that's all you can be right?? but at least you still have each other...as FRIENDS... yah for now.. but i'm still hoping you guys will wake up one morning that you will feel that GOD!! ilove this GIRL.. I LOVE MY BUDDY!! wag naman my sister... :)weird na yun... till i hear you two guys again on air!! thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this one so much!!!

    I'm imagining here that your message is for ME! hahaha

    I so0o0o0 like Fran's message too! Let's imagine this way - if I'm gonna be your girl (which I hope!)it will be the same message I'll give to you! :')

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really enjoyed the show this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too lucky this girl be.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such beautiful words!
    love Fran's entry, especially the second one 'coz it shows a little vulnerability.I may not know her personally,but listening to her on the (online) radio,I could somehow sense that she's a strong woman who doesn't need a prince to save her.But with this reply,she showed her "weak" side,but just didn't mind...Definitely touched by your reply as well.It's so heartfelt that the reader can't help but wish that this was addressed to them.I must say,though,that your entry is a little more revealing-that you already had someone in mind-that you are saying this to...

    which made me wonder-is it possible to answer this morning's top ten without actually having somebody in mind?I mean for those who are single-unattached.More often than not,when thinking of a reply to this,a certain person would come to mind and people would tend to address that 'message' to them;to just be open to who "the future would bring"...i tried kasi this morning for an entry,pero wala eh,i tend to think of someone i shouldn't be thinking/addressing the message to. :(
    (sorry ha...taas ra kaau akong comment)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ikaw na Fran! ikaw na Gino! hay...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just read this. And AWWW at Fran's first entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i liked fran's entry super nice and simple.... and yours is nice as well... hope your future will get to read this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. another important day... 11.11.11 with your Best Buddy, friend, sister, gurlfriend... of course!! "fran" :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. may all our wishes come true! world full of love! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  19. just dropping you by and wishing a greater year round.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Gino, can't wait to read another article from you.. Hope it's gonna be soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow those are really sweet words! I just tried googling your name to find a little more about you. Hope to work with you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your blog is very personable and I can relate to a lot of things! That's the best thing to find in someone's bloggie.

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know and we can totally get to it :D

    http://lizziapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete